Tax Tips and Strategies for Small Business
Are you planning ahead with your business tax strategy? Good tax planning can save you significant amounts of money come tax time. Join Mary Anne Passarella, CPA to learn about the choices you have and how you can minimize your taxes.
Topics covered include:
- Business versus personal expenses
- Capitalizing versus expensing business property
- Payroll expenses you can deduct
- Accounting periods and methods
- Business use of your automobile
- Meals/travel/entertainment expenses
- Business gifts
- General tax strategies
Free to attend.
This seminar is sponsored by a generous contribution by the Friends of the Berkeley Library.
Date & time:
Tue, 02/21/2017 - 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Berkeley Public Library 2090 Kittredge Street, Berkeley CA 94704-1427